Monday, June 29, 2015

  • Blooms Painting Workshops 
  • now in the UK




With the splendid assistance and can do energy of my good friend Catherine Morgan, I took a One Day Painting Workshop in Hathersage, Derbyshire, and twelve fab Brits put my Blooms Painting Method®to the test in MAY. 

They were excellent students, all concentrating hard and determined to get a great result. Although teaching a one day workshop is easy peasy for me I have to admit that I suddenly felt quite nervous teaching on the other side of the world in a completely new territory. I needn’t have worried, because by early afternoon I could hear happy chatting and happy sounds as paintings took a turn for the best! I have some delightful testimonials you can view at Bloomsuk.blogspot.com.au



The next workshop will be my classic 6 day Blooms Painting workshop in May 2016, at the Bamford Institute, Bamford, Derbyshire.
There are 12 available places with four already booked. Please email me for an application form if keen. The dates are;

BLOOMS PAINTING WORKSHOP WITH JACQUELINE COATES, BAMFORD INSTITUTE, DERBYSHIRE

MONDAY 30th MAY- SUNDAY JUNE 5, 2016

PAINT TWO LARGE CANVASES






  

  Contact Jacquelinecoates@bigpond.com for bookings








No comments:

Post a Comment